This benchmark compares the performance of different OpenBSD Kernel builds.
It shows the result of different numbers of parallel
- The total time elapsed.
- The total amount of time spent executing in user mode.
- The total amount of time spent in the system executing on behalf of the
- voluntary context switches
- The number of times a context switch resulted due to a process voluntarily
giving up the processor before its time slice was completed (usually to await
availability of a resource).
- involuntary context switches
- The number of times a context switch resulted due to a higher priority
process becoming runnable or because the current process exceeded its time